Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something Different

This is me. Yep, my face actually looks like that.

This will be my blog I suppose. Mostly I will neglect it but sometimes I'll write exquisite and masterful literary works of genius... but mostly the former.

I suspect a lot of the content of this blog will focus on backpacking. I've always loved the outdoors but over the past year I've developed a wee bit of an obsession with backpacking. I'm just beginning so if I do this right, you'll get to see some sort of progression from poster boy wanna-be, to trail hiking, camp setting, fire building, wildlife communing nature freak! Or something along those lines. If in two years my picture looks less like the above, and more like Tom Hanks about half way through "Cast Away" then we'll know I've succeeded... and lost my job.

So enough blather, on with the show!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment